Last Updated: 12/May/2021
Salesforce.com, inc announced this issue was fixed. Affected period was 23:18 11 May thru 6:59 12 May (UTC). See Salesforce Trust site at https://status.salesforce.com/generalmessages/697 for more detail.
Salesforce.com inc. reported a defect which prevents users log in to Salesforce services. The root cause and the impact are under investigation by salesforce. The defect information is available and will be updated on the Salesforce Trust site at https://trust.salesforce.com/en/.
Here're impacts we detected with WingArc1st products so far:
- Log-in to VyNDEX add-in fails.
- Pushing and pulling data fails.
MotionBoard Cloud for Salesforce
- Log-in to MotionBoard Cloud for Salesforce fails.
- Error occurs during turbulation with Salesforce data.
- Tasks with data storage, model and delivery fail.
SVF Cloud for Salesforce
- Log-in to SVF Cloud for Salesforce fails.
- Business document cannot be output.
- SVF buttons cannot be created or updated.
SPA Cloud / SVF TransPrint
- Writing data into Salesforce with SPA Cloud Adapter for Salesforce returns an error.
- Salesforce connector returns an error.