Last Updated: 2/Nov/2020
As announced in this article, WingArc1st is delivering products as electronic data online. This page summarizes online delivery process.
1. After you purchase a new product or request an upgrade from WingArc1st Inc. you will receive the following email. This email is only sent the first time you request a product.
Subject: [WingArc1st] Please confirm your email address
2. Open the email and click the Confirm Receipt link to verify your email address and register it as your login ID for the product download site.
3. Once your email address is verified, you will see the following message on the download site.
4. You will receive another email containing the URL for the download site and product activation key .within 5 business days.
Subject: [WingArc1st] Online Delivery - Order No. Jxxxxxx.
5. Open the email and click the Confirm Receipt link.
6. You will see the following confirmation message on the download site.
7. Go back to the email and click the Product Download Site URL.
If this is the first time you have accessed the download site, you will need to set a password to log in. See this article for more information about setting your password.
Important note: The Download Site URL is only available for 14 days after you receive this email.
8. When you have successfully logged in to the download site you will see following page . To download a product, click the file name.
If the product download fails, enable secret or private browsing mode and try again. See this article for more information.
9. On your server, mount the .iso file and run the installer (install.exe).
10. When the install is complete, you will be prompted to activate the product. The product activation key is in the software license document attached to the order email.
Note: Customers who have ordered optional products do not need to download anything. Activate the option with the key included in the attached software license document.