Last Updated: 5/Oct/2020
- Dr.Sum Datalizer for Web Ver.5.5 (5.5.00.0000 - 5.5.00.0010)
- Dr.Sum Datalizer Professional for Web Ver.5.5 (5.5.00.0000 - 5.5.00.0010)
- Dr.Sum Datalizer Expert Ver.5.5 (5.5.00.0000 - 5.5.00.0010)
When you create and edit a Datalizer definition file from a Web browser, the following settings cannot be made.
- Properties of Table/View in Common item settings: The value set in a definition file is not saved. (*1)
- Summary Method: The following 8 summary methods cannot be selected. (*2)
Variance, Population Variance, Standard Deviation, Population Standard Deviation, Mode, Median, First Quartile, and Third Quartile.
(*1): If the definition file created in Ver.5.1 or earlier is edited and saved, the set value will be lost.
(*2): If you edit a definition file created in Ver.5.1, open the properties of the Summary item and click Apply button, Summary Method will change to Total value.
We've released a patch to address the issue. Contact us if you've experienced the above issue.