Last updated: 31/Aug/2020
- SPA Standard Ver.10.4.0 or later
- SPA Limited Ver.10.4.0 or later
- SPA Enterprise Ver.10.4.0 or later
To specify a cloud service "Box" as the save destination of archive files, you must activate SPA option using the following key: SPA10-7YZ2Z-2G3VX-RWTXJ-LR2S2
How to use activation key for Box integration
Use the following procedure to add the activation key.
- Refer to the this article and confirm that your operating environment is one of the versions listed in "Affected Products".
- Add the option using the "Activation Key" described above using the relevant procedure for your server.
- SPA server for Windows – using the License Manager
SPA Manual > Setup Guide > Set up the SPA server > SPA Server for Windows > Add/delete options
- SPA server for Linux – using shell script (lm.sh)
SPA Manual > Setup Guide > Set up the SPA server > SPA Server for Linux > Add/delete options
This activation key is covered by the software license of the Affected Products. By using this activation key, you agree to the terms of the software license of the applicable product.