Last Updated: 27/Mar/2020
In some cases, SVF Cloud Manager may be inaccessible when using Internet Explorer/Microsoft Edge due to an error in TLS security settings. You may also be unable to open the form layout from SVF Cloud Manager.
- When accessing SVF Cloud Manager using Microsoft Edge, the following error may occur and it may become inaccessible.
Cannot connect securely to this page
This might be because the site uses outdated or unsafe TLS security settings. If this keeps happening, try contacting the website’s owner.
Your TLS security settings aren’t set to the defaults, which could also be causing this error.
- In some cases, when you attempt to open a form definition from SVF Cloud Manager, an error message may appear and you may be unable to open it.
On the Resource screen, select one of the following:
- Open with SVF Cloud Designer (when starting SVF Cloud Designer)
- Open with Microsoft Excel
- Open with Microsoft Word
- SVF Cloud Designer (when starting client):
- Microsoft Excel/Word (when starting application):
Cannot download the information you requested.
If you encounter an error when accessing SVF Cloud Manager using Internet Explorer/Microsoft Edge, or if you cannot open the form layout using an application installed on your device such as SVF Cloud Designer Client or Microsoft Office, this may be due to the security settings in Windows Internet Options.
Open the form layout after selecting Use TLS 1.2 at Windows Internet Options (Internet Properties) > Advanced > Settings > Security.