Last Updated: 5/Dec/2019
- All models of Dr. Sum V5,1 (Build=5.1.00.0000～5.1.00.0020)
- All models of Dr. Sum V5,0 (Build=5.0.00.0000～5.0.00.0020)
- All models of Dr. Sum EA V4.2 (Build=4.2.00.0000～4.2.00.0014)
When you run either of following queries, it may return wrong result or aborted unexpectedly.
- Aggregates or consolidates data
- Contains WHERE clause
- The number of master items which cannot be joined with fact table is more than 1M
- String type items in master is used for aggregation
- The cardinality of item for 4 which cannot be joined with fact table is more than 1M
- Contains WHERE clause and "OR" is used with "AND" condition. E.g. "(A and B) OR C", "D OR (E and F and G)"
- Formula follows "AND" condition. E.g. "colA+colB>10", "colC=colD||colE"
- Items used in the formula, #2 above, are to be aggregated or consolidated.
- Rows which are not extracted by “AND” condition are extracted by “OR” condition.
We'v released a patch to address the issue. Contact us if you've experienced above issue.