Last Updated: 19/Sep/2019
We applied the latest Microsoft security updates to the following products and confirmed no compatibility issue occurred. Please refer to release note and security update guide for detail about the Microsoft security updates.
• Report Director Enterprise Ver. 8.2, Ver 9.x
• SVF for JavaPrint Ver. 8.2, Ver 9.x
• SVF for PDF (SVF for Web / PDF Java Edition) Ver. 8.2, Ver 9.x
• SVF for Web / Client Ver. 6.5a, Ver. 7.5, Ver. 8.2, Ver. 9.x
• Universal Connect/X Ver. 8.2, Ver 9.x
• Print Assistant Server Ver. 8.2, Ver 9.x
• PAlite Ver. 8.2, Ver 9.x
• SVF Web Direct Print PA Ver. 9.2
• SPA Ver. 9.3, Ver. 10.0
• Dr. Sum (Dr. Sum, Dataloader, Datalizer) Ver. 5.0, 5.1
• Dr.Sum EA Ver. 4.x
• Dr.Sum EA Datalizer Ver. 4.x (*1)
• MotionBoard Ver. 5.x (*2)
• MotionBoard Ver. 6.0
Evaluation was done on following operating systems:
- Windows Server 2008 R2
- Windows Server 2008
- Windows Server 2012
- Windows Server 2012 R2
- Windows Server 2016
- Windows Sever 2019 (BI product only)
- Windows 7
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 10
- Evaluation has been carried out based on our supported system requirement.
- Security update for following products are out of scope in our verification testing since there is no technical dependency on our products:
- Microsoft Lync
- Microsoft Exchange Server
- Microsoft Yammer
- Team Foundation Server
- Project Rome
*1 We found an issue with Dr. Sum EA Datalizer when applying MS16-051 in May, 2016 and released patches to address the issue. Contact us if you want to apply the patch.
*2 We found an issue with MotionBoard when applying MS16-022 in February, 2016 and released a patch to address the issue. Contact us if you want to apply the patch.
*3 We found an issue with MotionBoard 5.0 through 5.6 and MotionChart 4.1 and 4.2 when applying Windows 10 Creators Update (1703) and released patches to address the issue. Contact us if you want to apply the patch.
|5.6||5.6.00.0004 or later|
|5.5||5.5.00.0008 or later|
* 4 We found some issues with Dr. Sum Datalizer and Dr. Sum EA Datalizer services when applying following Microsoft security updates which were released in July, 2018:
Refer to following articles for the root of the case and resolution: