When extracting compressed file for CData adapter, you will see following files. For example, compressed file for Twilio "TwilioAdapter.zip" contains following files:
(1) jdbc_twilio_0.zip (driver zip file )
(2) TwilioAdapter.jar (adapter jar file)
(3) 設定方法.txt (configuration instruction)
(4) リリースノート.txt (release note)
How to Configure CData adapter:
- If you have old driver zip file in following folder, move it to other folder under <MotionBoard_Installation_Folder>:
- Copy driver zip file extracted above (1) to following folder:
- Copy the adapter jar file to <MotionBoard_Installation_Folder>\system\patch\lib
Note: some CData adapters don't contain the adapter jar file. If that is the case, you can skip this step.
- Restart MotionBoard server.