Last Updated: 31/May/2019
- Dr. Sum Ver. 5.1 (Build=5.1.00.0000 to 5.0.00.0011)
- Dr. Sum Ver. 5.0 (Build=5.0.00.0010 to 5.0.00.0060)
- Dr. Sum EA Ver. 4.2 (Build=4.2.00.0009～4.2.00.0012)
- Dr. Sum EA Ver. 4.1 (Build=4.1.00.0009～4.2.00.0013)
We found that DAT file is damaged or broken when objects are renamed as follows (objects include table, view, multi-view and distributor). As a result, no response may be returned when running any operations to the object or execution process (DWPYLW_xxx.exe) may end up with an error. This error may also occur when copying an object since it's considered as object rename by Dr. Sum.
- Rename object and make it shorter (E.g. if the length of the original name is 30 byte, make it shorter than 16 byte).
- Rename object to make it longer than you made in step 1 and shorter than the original length (E.g. if you rename it in 16 byte in step 1, change it longer than 17 byte shorter than 30 byte)
We released a patch to address the issue. It's available for following product versions. Please contact us to request the patch.
- Dr. Sum Ver. 5.1.00.0012 or later
- Dr. Sum Ver. 5.0.00.0061 or later
- Dr. Sum EA Ver. 4.2.00.0013 or later]
(Patch for Dr. Sum EA Ver. 4.1 will be available soon)
This patch doesn't recover broken objects. Please delete the broken objects and recreate them in Enterprise Manager. Sorry for the inconvenience.