Last Updated: 31/May/2019
- Dr. Sum Ver. 5.1 (Build=5.1.00.0000 to 5.0.00.0011)
- Dr. Sum Ver. 5.0 (Build=5.0.00.0010 to 5.0.00.0060)
- Dr. Sum EA Ver. 4.2 (Build=4.2.00.0009～4.2.00.0012)
We found that DAT file for view, multi-view or distributor (a.k.a. objects) is damaged or broken with following operations. As a result, no response may be returned to the object or execution process (DWPYLW_xxx.exe) may end up with an error.
- Use 64 bytes (or longer) of strings for name or comment of specific object.
- Increase the length.
- Revise the object definition with "ALTER VIEW" or in the object properties page.
We released a patch to address the issue. It's available for following product versions. Please contact us to request the patch.
- Dr. Sum Ver. 5.1.00.0012 or later
- Dr. Sum Ver. 5.0.00.0061 or later
- Dr. Sum EA Ver. 4.2.00.0013 or later
This patch doesn't recover broken objects. Please delete the broken objects and recreate them in Enterprise Manager. Sorry for the inconvenience.