Last Updated: 31/May/2019
- Dr. Sum Ver. 5.1 (Build=5.1.00.0000 to 5.0.00.0011)
- Dr. Sum Ver. 5.0 (Build=5.0.00.0010 to 5.0.00.0060)
- Dr. Sum EA Ver. 4.2 (Build=4.2.00.0009～4.2.00.0012)
- Dr. Sum EA Ver. 4.1 (Build=4.1.00.0009～4.2.00.0013)
We found that DAT file is damaged or broken with following operations. As a result, no response may be returned when running any operations to the object or execution process (DWPYLW_xxx.exe) may end up with an error.
- Delete one or more rows from a table by running either of followings:
- dwtab_deletete command
- DELETE statement in SQL Executor or DSQL
- DELETE statement in any programs using Java API, .NET API, ODBC Driver or JDBC Driver
- Insert one or more rows by running either of followings:
- INSERT statement in SQL Executor or DSQL
- INSERT statement in Dr. Sum Connect
- INSERT statement in any programs using Java API, .NET API, ODBC Driver or JDBC Driver
- Delete one or more rows from a table again (by conducting the same as step 1).
- Make sure Renumber ROWIDs after Import: is selected in Server Settings and import or export table with Add row to table mode selected by running either of followings:
- dw_tab_import (import_mode=2)
- Import options in Import tab in the Enterprise Manager
- dw_tab_export (export_mode=2)
- Export as Table in Export Data in the Enterprise Manager
- import command in DSQL (import_mode=2)
- DWXportImporter or DWXportTableExporter (IMPORT_MODE_APPEND or EXPORT_MODE_APPEND) in any programs using Java API or .NET API.
We released a patch to address the issue. It's available for following product versions. Please contact us to request the patch.
- Dr. Sum Ver. 5.1.00.0012 or later
- Dr. Sum Ver. 5.0.00.0061 or later
- Dr. Sum EA Ver. 4.2.00.0013 or later
(Patch for Dr. Sum EA Ver. 4.1 will be available soon)
This patch doesn't recover broken tables. Please delete the broken table and recreate it. Sorry for the inconvenience.