Last Updated: 26/Mar/2019
Defects dependent on environments (OS, Web Browser, Various Peripheral SW) whose support has already ended are also in effect, not supported by WingArc1st, even if they are explicitly written as supported in this page. For details, please refer to our support site: "Support Policy"
|Compatible Data Sources||
- 150MB or more disk space is required additionally (500MB recommended).
- When installing the map data to be used for the GEO item from the product media, a free space of approximately 5.5 GB or more is required separately. To download additional maps from the Web, you need a separate free space.
- SVF Connector optional license is required.
- Scoring function is supported.
- MotionBoard supports SPA Ver. 10.0 or later.
- MotionBoard supports SPA Ver. 9.3 SP5 or later.
- 1,048,576 cases or within 100 MB
- The format of the Excel file that can be used as a data source is as follows.
XLS format: "Excel 97-2003 book" (not compatible with "Microsoft Excel 5.0 / 95 book") XLSX format: "Excel workbook", "Strict Open XML spreadsheet"
XLSM format: "Excel macro effective book"
- 1 million cases or within 100MB
- Supports MySQL-compatible or Postgre SQL-compatible edition.
- Contact us for detail.
- Supports JDBC TYPE 4.
- Supports JDBC TYPE 2 and TYPE4.
- See a list of data sources for CData software integration.
- MotionBoard RC Service and MotionBoard Agent support Windows only.
Refer to "System Requirement for MotionBoard Ver. 6.0 (Windows Version)" for MotionBoard client environment, command line tool, MotionBoard Agent, in-memory OLAP engine, +mobile application, bridge client, and MB IoT Agent.
- Refer to "Server Environment" in "System Requirement for MotionBoard Ver. 6.0 (Windows Version)" for MotionBoard RC Service.