Last Updated: 25/Sep/2018
- SVFX-Designer Ver. 9.0 to Ver. 9.2 SP6 or earlier
- SVF Web Designer Ver. 9.0 to Ver. 9.2 SP6 or earlier
- SVF for PDF Ver. 9.0 to Ver. 9.2 SP6 or earlier
- SVF for PDF Client Edition: Ver. 9.2 SP6 or earlier
- SVF for Java Print Ver. 9.0 to Ver. 9.2 SP6 or earlier
- Report Director Enterprise Ver. 9.0 to Ver. 9.2 SP6 or earlier
- RDE Limited Ver. 9.2 SP6 or earlier
The latest service pack, SVF Ver. 9.2 Service Pack 7 (SP7), implements some spec changes which may affect existing form files below:
- XML form file
- Form file with multi-pages (2 or higher specified for the number of multi-pages)
- Form file with VISIBLE function (function for attribute formula to manage show/hide items)
With this change, output result may not be exactly same as before applying SP7. In that case, you need to update your form files.
If you want to show/hide items in a form file with multi-pages, you need to replace "VISIBLE" function with "PAGE_VISIBLE" which is dedicated for multi-pages form. if you are not sure if you are using "VISIBLE" or not, we can provide a tool. Contact us if you want to use it.