Last Updated: 11/Sep/2018
All Editions of Dr. Sum Datalizer Ver. 5.0 (Build=5.0.00.0030 ~ 5.0.00.0040)
ClickOnce application may not work after uninstalling Dr. Sum DatalizerClient. This issue may occur when condition 1 and 2 are met:
1. DatalizerClient is installed by using
- Setup.exe downloaded from Datalizer Server Ver. 5.0
- Dirtibutable installer of Datalizer Server Ver. 5.0
2. DatalizerClient has been uninstalled
- Please make sure to apply the latest version of Dr. Sum Datalizer patch (5.0.00.0044) before uninstalling DatalizerClient. The patch 5.0.00.0044 is available through WingArc support. Please contact us if you need to apply it.
- If you've already uninstalled DatalizerClent and your ClickOnce application doesn't work properly, please reinstall the ClickOnce application.
Note: if you've installed DatalizerClient with an installer downloaded from Datalizer 5.0.00.0030 to 5.0.00.0040, you need to apply the patch 5.0.00.0044 on Datalizer server and run Application Update as an administrator on Datalizer Client.