Last Updated: 11/Sep/2018
- Dr. Sum M100, M500 and M2000 Ver. 5.0 (Build=5.0.00.0010 to 5.0.00.0032) with In-memory option
If you loads a view including an aggregation such as GROUP BY into in-memory, output record is not registered or registered redundantly. As a result, it may return invalid search or tabulation results.
This error may occur during loading a view to in-memory server when following conditions are met:
- Value for In-MemoryParallelViewLoad is 2 or more in Others in Server Settings
- View or sub query included in view contains GROUP BY or DISTINCT clause.
Change value for MemoryParallelViewLoad to "1" and reload the view to in-memory server.
- It will take longer to load the view to in-memory server if the value for MemoryParallelViewLoad is changed to 1.
- "In-MemoryParallelViewLoad" is shown only when Dr. Sum 5.0 Patch 5.0.00.0010 or later is installed.
We've released a parch (DrSum 5.0.00.0033) to address the issue. Please contact WingArc support to get the patch.