Last Updated: 31/July/2018
- All models of Dr. Sum Ver. 5.0 (Build=5.0.00.0000 to 5.0.00.0030)
Performing search on any objects moved into in-memory may return invalid results. This occurs when all of following conditions are met:
- Multiple conditions connected by AND is enclosed with NOT operator
E.g. NOT(<condition_A> AND <condition_B>).
- Target values of extract condition include NULL in above condition.
Note: Extract condition described in #1 cannot be specified in Datalizer and Motionboard.
It ends up with either of followings:
- Records are included in extract target though they don't meet the search condition.
- Records are not included in extract target though they meet the search condition.
Please do either of following workarounds.
- Use tables and views without moving them into in-memory.
- Change search condition as follows: NOT (condition_A) OR NOT(condition_B)
We released hotfix#0032 to address the issue. Please submit a request to WingArc1st Support if you need to apply this hotfix.