Last updated: 20/Mar/2018
- Dr. Sum Datalizer for Excel Ver. 5.0.00.0000～5.0.00.0020
- Dr. Sum Datalizer Expert Ver. 5.0.00.0000～5.0.00.0020
When you drag and drop sort order for summary definitions in a multi-summary definition in layout settings IDs mapped to the definitions are not sorted correctly. As a result, you will see either of following errors:
- Cannot show aggregation result with following error message: "C5220: An error occurred during processing. Sequence contains more than one matching element"
- Cannot open any multi-definition summary with following error message: "C5220: An item containing the same key has already been added"
You may also see unexpected behavior when running extraction condition. This error doesn't occur if the multi-summary definition doesn't have any extraction condition.
This error may occur when you do either of followings:
- Create or open a multi-summary definition which consists of 3 or more summary definitions (multi-table or combine table).
- Move 2nd or later summary definition to the end in Layout settings.
- Replace 2nd or later summary definition with the last one in Layout settings.
We've released a hotfix "5.0.00.0024" to address the issue. Contact us for detail.