VyNDEX tab disappeared from Excel. VyNDEX add-in is now listed in Disabled Application Add-ins. It seems VyNDEX is disabled.
This issue may occur when VyNDEX crashed for some reason or when Windows Update failed on the PC where VyNDEX is running. To fix the issue, please do following:
1. Go to Excel and select File - Options - Add-ins.
2. Select Disabled Items in the Manage drop down and click Go button.
3. Select "Add-in:vyndex (file://c:....)" in Disabled Items dialog box and click Enable and click Close.
4. VyNDEX now shows in Inactive Application Add-ins.
5. Click COM Add-ins in Manage drop down and cl.
6. Select checkbox next to VyNDEX and click OK.
7. Close and restart Excel.