Last updated: 5/Feb/2018
Article No: 000015705, 000015706
Product series: SVF, Dr.Sum, MotionBoard, SVF Cloud, MotionBoard Cloud
- SVF Web Designer 9.2
- Dr.Sum EA TextOLAP 4.0 to 4.2
- Dr. Sum TextOLAP 5.0
- Dr.Sum EA Visualizer 3.0, 3.0 SP1
- Dr.Sum EA Datalizer MotionChart 4.0 to 4.2
- Dr. Sum Datalizer MotionChart 5.0
- MotionBoard 4.1 to 5.7
- MotionBoard Cloud for Salesforce
- MotionBoard Cloud
- SVF Cloud (SVF Web Designer)
- SVF Cloud for Salesforce (SVF Web Designer)
- SVF Cloud for kintone (SVF Web Designer)
Adobe Systems announced a critical vulnerability (APSB18-01) that exists in Adobe Flash Player. These updates address an out-of-bounds read vulnerability that could lead to information exposure.
Information on this vulnerability is provided for by Adobe Systems.
Please refer to the links below for details, before taking appropriate actions.
References (External sites):
Adobe System will address this vulnerability in a release planned for the week of February 5th. We strongly recommend you uninstall or disable Adobe Flash Player temporarily until the update module is released.