Debug log can be obtained as follows
1) Access to “APPLICATION MENU(http://hostname:44090)" in Web Browser
2) Click Super Visual Formade (Ver9.x-x.x : SVF Java PRODUCT) – SVF Configurator to open the SVF Java PRODUCTS Configuration Tool window.
3) Select SVF Server from Printer tree.
4) Select Debug settings tab on Configuration Tool.
5) Change debug settings as below.
|Destination directory||Specify the name of the directory to which you want to output the debug log|
|Debug level||Levels 1, 2, 10, and 11 are specified by default. You should specify other levels only when you are directed to do so by the support center during troubleshooting.|
Location : location specified in "Destination Directory"
File name : SVF_<<random_numericvalue>>.txt
- Log file is created in every execution.
- Performance may be impacted while "Debug mode" set "ON".