Product Series: SVF
Oracle has announced a critical vulnerability (CVE-2017-10346, CVE-2017-10309 and CVE-2017-10285CVE-2017-10285) exists in following Oracle Java SE versions:
- Oracle Java SE 8 Update 144 or earlier
- Oracle Java SE 7 Update 151 or earlier
- Oracle Java SE 6 Update 162 or earlier
This vulnerability can impact confidentiality, integrity, and availability of the affected device.
See the following link for details:
Products Affected by this Issue
This vulnerability can impact when running invalid 3rd party software in following SVF client environments.
|SVF Java Products||8.2||
- SVF Java Products Configuration Tool
- PDF Security Permission Settings screen
|Report Director Enterprise||8.2||- Report Director Enterprise Utility
- Report Director Enterprise Configurator
|Universal Connect/X||8.2 to 9.1||
- Universal Connect/X Manager
Click here for information on how to update JRE to the latest version from Oracle.