If this error occurs, perform either of the two procedures below.
Enable View Setup and Configuration
Modifying Salesforce Profile Settings
- Go to Setup - Manage Users - Profiles, and select the user whose profile you wish to modify.
- Click the Profile to go to the Profile window.
- Click the Edit button, and put a check mark on the View Setup and Configuration check box.
Setup View Setup and Configuration Permission in MotionBoard.
- Go to Management - System Settings - Connection/Authentication and click External Connection.
- Choose Salesforce from the list on the left.
- Go to the Delegated User tab and put a check mark beside the [Use delegated user to log in
when the user does not have “View Setup and Configuration” permission.] check box.
- Select a login user.
- Click the Save button.